Find your home here.
SELL YOUR HOME MARKETING STRATEGY
Conducted for home selling clients of K. Jason Krafsky
Jason's Ultimate Goal: To make your home "Market Ready, Day One," execute a top-shelf marketing strategy that reaches 100% of viable buyers, and advocate for the sellers to fetch optimum price for their home.
Jason gives his home-selling clients:
- Diligent analysis of the current market for maximized pricing, timing and promotion of the listing.
- Highest standards for exceptional staging, photographing, and marketing of the property.
- Extensive expertise in print, digital, and social media marketing campaigns.
- Mad negotiation skills and problem-solving abilities to fully represent the client in all possible situations.
- Tremendous attention to details and deadlines to ensure a successful transaction and minimize problems and surprises.
- BONUS: Insights and practical tools to improve their interpersonal communication, empathy, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills, as needed.
Jason's Detailed "Sell Your Home" Marketing Strategy
#1) ANNOUNCE THE LISTING TO THE WORLD
- Upload property description and pictures on the Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS).
- Ensure property correctly listed on popular national sites such as, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.
- Post property on the JohnLScott.com website and app for mobile access by 200K+ subscribers.
- Feature property on agent website, including link for video tour.
- Announce property listing to 120+ agents at top-performing, regional firm and to agents in neighborhood firms.
#2) RELEASE A SOCIAL MEDIA TSUNAMI
- Blitz Facebook with listing on agent's personal and professional page, and client's pages
- Create scripts and instructions for client's electronic outreach to friends and families
- Conduct Facebook geo-targeted ad campaign with boosts to expand impact
- Aggressively post listing on Twitter on agent's personal and professional profiles, and client's profiles
- Post pics of home on Instagram on agent's personal and professional profiles, and client's profiles
3#) CREATE A BUZZ IN THE COMMUNITY
- Erect "For Sale" yard signage in highly visible place on property, plus extra directional signage if needed.
- Conduct a postcard mailing campaign to neighbors and/or likely buyer prospects.
- Carry out a door-to-door campaign in neighborhood announcing Early Access Open House.
- Host an Early Access Open House exclusively for neighbors to view home
- Create digital e-announcements for emails, and images and links for popular social media sites
#4) ATTRACT BUYERS TO THEIR NEW HOME
- Create and produce high-quality, four-color, weather-resistant property flyers.
- Equip yard sign with flyers, full-color Permasign, and custom property website address.
- Launch and publicize Open House Weekend for the public with giveaways.
- Host Broker's Open House for Realtors with giveaways.
Contact Jason and start the "Sell Your Home" Marketing Strategy today!